Peak 15 is a leading provider of services to people with learning disabilities and associated challenging behaviour in the South East of England
We are a specialist organisation supporting adults with a range of disabilities, including:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Disabilities associated with Epilepsy
- Specific syndromes such as Down's, Angelman's and Cri du Chat
- Mental health diagnoses such as Schizo-affective Disorder, Bi-Polar Mood Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Depression
- Adults who exhibit challenging behaviour due to communication difficulties and learning history
We deliver support in various types of accommodation, including:
- Properties which people own or are owned by relatives
- Properties which people rent and occupy as tenants
- Small residential homes
- We contract with people directly and with County Councils, London Boroughs and CCGs.
Whatever the nature of a person’s disability, or where they live, our aim is to support each individual to fulfil their potential and achieve their goals.